WHAT IT IS:
Vitamin C Hydrating Treatment Serum Formulated with Clinically Proven BV-OSC Vitamin C to Boost Collagen Levels and Reduce Sun Spots for Glowing Skin.
WHAT IT'S GOOD FOR:
• Dark Spots
• Sun Spots
• Dull Skin
• Acne Scarring
• All Skin Types
WHAT IT DOES:
• Clinically proven BV-OSC Vitamin C reduces the appearance of sun damage, dark spots and acne scarring
• Squalane locks in moisture to improve the look of skin elasticity
• Brightens overall skin tone
• Creates a lit-from-within glow
• Stimulates Collagen Synthesis
Lightspeed Hydra Glow C Serum is a rich antioxidant serum that helps to boost collagen levels, lighten sun spots and age spots, and leaves skin with a hydrated glow. This supercharged serum combines BV-OSC Vitamin C with a fast and safe delivery system that ensures optimum penetration to the dermis to boost the efficacy of all active ingredients.
Formulated with 10% clinically proven BV-OSC Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate), this lipid soluble form of Vitamin C penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin where collagen production occurs, helping to stimulate collagen synthesis, reduce the appearance of UV related damage and dark spots, and brighten overall skin tone. With active levels of Squalane and Sunflower Seed Oil, this daily serum provides 24 hours of hydration without a greasy feel.
Lightspeed Hydra Glow C Serum
0.75 fl oz / 22 ml
TEXTURE: Oil Serum
• Freshly Batched
• Clinically Tested
• Dermatologist Reviewed
• Allergy Tested
Backed by Free Agent Fresh Manufacturing Standards
WHY IS BV-OSC VITAMIN C SUPERIOR TO L-ASCORBIC ACID?
BV-OSC (Tetrahexyldecl Ascorbate) is a more stable, oil soluble form of vitamin C that is ideal for those with sensitive skin. Unlike water-soluble vitamin C L-Ascorbic Acid, BV-OSC Vitamin C penetrates to the deeper layers of the skin and is less likely to cause irritation than L-Ascorbic Acid. Because of this deeper penetration you don't need as high of a percentage of the vitamin C. For example, 10% BV-OSC delivers the same results as 20-30% of L-ascorbic acid without irritating the skin.
• BV-OSC Vitamin C has been clinically proven to reduce dark spots.
• BV-OSC has been shown to help prevent blue light damage to collagen and elastin.
• BV-OSC showed the highest level of efficacy in cell viability for its antioxidant properties.
• BV-OSC has been proven to increase levels of type 1 collagen.
• BV-OSC has a 25% better absorption than regular L-Ascorbic Acid.
• 10% BV-OSC performs better at reducing dark spots and increasing collagen without causing irritation like L-Ascorbic Acid.
• 2% active Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables increases skin moisturization by 48.6% after 1 hour, and 34.2% after 24 hours. Applied twice daily for 4 weeks, participants saw improvement in skin dryness, roughness, and desquamation (skin peeling) parameters.
• Ethoxydiglycol increases the penetration and absorption of active ingredients like vitamin C.
Warnings: For cosmetic use only. External use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Store below 30°C / 86°F. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test on the inside of the elbow to ensure skin compatibility.
Ingredients: Squalane, BV-OSC Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecl Ascorbate), Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Ethoxydiglycol.
INGREDIENT LIST BREAKDOWN
Made from sustainable sugarcane, this powerhouse mimics the skin’s natural barrier to lock-in moisture and visibly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity. A great option for people with acneic skin, as it helps control the skins natural oil production, is noncomedogenic and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
BV-OSC Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecl Ascorbate)
This plant-based, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, has been clinically shown to stimulate collagen synthesis, reduce the appearance of UV related damage and dark spots, and brighten overall skin tone.
Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables
Unsaponfiables are the small part of the oil that resists saponification (the chemical reaction that happens during soap making). In the case of sunflower oil, it's about 1.5-2% of the overall oil and consists of skin nourishing molecules like free fatty acids, barrier building linoleic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E) and sterols that all aid in improving dryness and overall texture of the skin.
A safe and superior delivery system that boosts the efficacy of active ingredients like vitamin C. We selected this ingredient specifically for its clinically tested ability to increase the penetration and absorption of the BV-OSC Vitamin C.
Eco Friendly Packaging / Recycling Instructions